Thursday, March 23, 2006

married???? free???


So, an old, long-lost friend just asked me (see comments in the blog entry below) if I am "married" or "free" (btw, he's earned the tag of old married man, so it wasn't anything more than curiousity), and he said that it's hard to tell from my blog.

Wow. Well . . . hmmm. If Wesley's still checking my blog, he's probably rolling on the floor laughing right now. (Wesley graduated from the Guys Should Know These Basic Things Training School run by sisters of the Cornell Int'l Christian Fellowship, Ithaca, NY, USA, but he should definitely return for further studies from time to time.)

Well, I agree with Alwyn that it's sometimes hard to tell if people are in a romantic relationship or not.

Btw, this is a photo of two very old friends (I've known Kim Sun since we were 10 years old, and Irene has been a screaming buddy since we were 12-ish). She complains that I'm really really loud, and I agree with her. If I weren't loud, she wouldn't have quite so much fun, even if she refuses to admit it.

Okay, I'm going out for a run right now. I've just been told I need to lose more weight. One of these days, I'll take a picture of the monkeys swinging on the trees in my "backyard." They are real cute.

2 comments:

  1. Sze Wei,
    I did read that comment from your friend Alwyn and had a good time of laughter within myself, rocking on the chair if not rolling on the floor. I thought of responding to it, saying, "Yea, Sze Wei is married and has two kids...".

    Yea, I should come back to your Training school for further studies. How about Long Distance learning?? - haha.

    I hope you are having a good time in Malaysia! The photo of you with your family looks very nice.

    - Wes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:19 AM

    Ahh, now i know you haven't tied the knot but funny thing is it's Wes' comment which 'confirmed' it...maybe we should all learn to use our "analytic unconscious" (a'la M.Gladwell's BLINK) to decide, hor?

    weird how at my (old married) age conversation usually drifts to either work, marriage, kids or residency...it's like we gotta "get it outta the way" haha...and since i have let's talk real: what books are you reading now?? :)

    ReplyDelete