Monday, September 30, 2013

practice and smoothies

There's less and less drama during baddy practice, especially when Big Cal is around to run the drills. Then, I can just focus on drilling too and he handles the prickly girls who still see me as an object of resentment. (Really? You think I want to do this??) But I'm learning a lot about baddy, and I'm also learning more about how to relate to others. I'm not sure if the latter is always worth the time and energy.

I'm also making smoothies with my cheap and loud six-blade blender. Since I'm too lazy to follow recipes, my smoothies are hit or miss. I find that I don't love grapefruit or lemon in my smoothies because they tend to be bitter. Last week, I made a yummy smoothie with soymilk, avocado, and spinach. I've also managed to cut down on potato chips, but now I'm really craving a burger and fries!

No comments:

Post a Comment