Monday, March 10, 2014

is this normal?

I realized yesterday that I'm tired EVERY SINGLE DAY. How is this possible?? Maybe I really need to give up badminton. But if I give up badminton and I turn fat and still feel tired all the time, then I would've lost valuable playing time. I'd have to start working on my fitness and touch all over again too. That's quite a bit of risk to take especially when my playing days are numbered. How much longer can I do this anyway??

I could barely drag myself out of bed to go to Sunday school yesterday. Of course, I ended up having a lot of fun with the kids. Erin who's usually very quiet chatted with me for a little while and I fixed her glasses for her. Then, even her painfully shy cousin, Cristabel, whispered "Thank you, Teacher Z," and laughed when I wrestled with Curran and Talon. I didn't even know Cristabel knew my name! Her mom made the effort to learn it and must have taught Cristabel. I guess children start to remember more by age four. (And maybe I shouldn't have wrestled with the boys. That was extremely undignified.)

Only four more Sundays of helping out with those kids between now and June, and I'll miss them but I'll be glad for the break too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment