Monday, April 20, 2015

you cannot run.....

As someone who hates dealing with other people's feelings (INTJ in the house), I'm learning now that politics at work is all about dealing with other people's feelings, and one's own. All the fights and conflict and unpleasantness are the result of hurt feelings, and of not being able to deal with hurt feelings. The need for power is the result of feeling smaller than one wishes to feel.

I see this in myself too, but hopefully, God will be able to work through all these emotions with me. It's been really hard at work though. And I don't really want to have to deal with other people's crap. I have enough crap of my own to work through. Plus, they're all older than me! They should have their shit together, come on.

(Fat chance.)



No comments:

Post a Comment