Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Blindsided

Another unimaginable disaster at work. Just unbelievably unnecessarily ridiculously wrong thanks to someone who did a bad job; so bad that I still feel some shock. Thankful for friends who responded even briefly just to commiserate.

And God comes in the morning. But, God.

Learning to see how this person is filled with anxiety, the desire to please, but also the desire to be in control and to prove self-worth. These things can only be broken by God's immeasurable love.

I need boundaries and distance so that I can get work done. But I guess I'm learning to see....that there is another world beyond the physical and that God is at work in both. Including in this person's life.

But, God. In His mercy.

What You will
How You will
When You will.

-- John Newton.


No comments:

Post a Comment