Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Doug's Fish Fry

This is Car no. 2 to get back to Ithaca. I think we were celebrating the fact that no one came back with broken legs or hypothermia, that we didn't get fined by the ranger, that our food was safe from the bears (even though several of us brought jars of honey), and that most of our stuff made it back to Ithaca with us.

Miraculously, Car no. 1, Onimisi's babe magnet of a car, made it back to Ithaca in record time. They must've either paddled super hard or drove pretty fast (or done both) to get Roxann to her class on time.

Car no. 3 made a detour to Lake George and they had a wonderful time there, hosted by Laura's family for the afternoon, but Jennifer hasn't developed her pictures yet.

I had a really great time (once my sleeping bag dried out, and I got to warm up in front of the fire), and would actually consider making the trip out again next year.

Just kidding, Samson, I wouldn't miss it for the world!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:53 PM

    Cool pics Z ... never knew you had a blog

    Hey, and eat a little more ... you're becoming as skinny as me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only look skinny in this one picture, and trust me, i could never be as skinny as you . . . or beh!!

    ReplyDelete