Monday, June 19, 2006

Back health

I will be glad to see my chiropractor when I get back to Ithaca. Don't get me wrong, I've been feeling pretty good since my last visit (right before I left town), and having a gym routine that works out my core and the muscles along the spine has been wonderful.

But I know I'll feel better after an adjustment. Actually, my jaw kinda hurts when I open it wide and YES, having my spine adjusted will help with that! Only the uninitiated would doubt it.:)

The whole deal sounds kinda kooky, but so far so good! My friends tell me that I sound like I've joined a cult of some sort whenever I talk about how my chiropractor has helped me. I agree! I'm just so glad I found them when I did, and I'm really glad that I stuck with the treatment, even if it means sitting up straight and carrying cushions around with me all the time. I haven't sat in a couch or a soft chair in over a year and a half.

Doing all the weird things Pierre tells me to do is easy . . . putting up with all the teasing I get is the tough part! Nowadays, it's just easier to tell people I have a really bad back, which is a kind of a lie since my spine is a hundred times better now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment