Saturday, December 23, 2006

not much to blog about

Conference was last week, and I'm still recovering from having to sit in an auditorium for day-long sessions, 4 days in a row. Bleh!! Good networking opportunity, I suppose.

Tummy feeling funny these past few days. A bit of the runs and a little nausea, and now I'm a little afraid to eat so drinking mom's soup for dinner.

Friend gave birth, and needs some babysitting help with her first child (almost 3 years old), so I think I'm going to take Ethan swimming tonight because his dad has to be in church this evening for an event. I get along quite well with Ethan, so I don't think it'll be too much trouble. :) He keeps me on my toes.

Didn't bring my camera back with me so no pictures. Maybe I'll borrow my mom's camera.

1 comment:

  1. Babysitting a 3 year old, huh? So much for R&R! Sounds cute, though : )

    ReplyDelete