Wednesday, August 06, 2008

no-o-o-o-o-o . . . .

I think I'm going to miss Ithaca when I leave. I'm getting that sinking feeling in my stomach already. Crap.

Those of who haven't seen The Dark Knight really SHOULD. I loved it!!!! Ranks higher than Spider-man II!!! And yes, better than Pirates of the Caribbean. No kidding. Go see it. In the cinema. Don't wait for the DVD.

Finished revisions for Ch 4, PRAISE GOD. Besides the introduction which I hope to begin writing after I get to LA, the revisions for Ch 4 were the most overwhelming. I don't know if I tied all the threads together but I've done all I can for the time being.

The process of securing the apt is 98% completed. I can start packing and shipping my books and winter clothes.

My car has been checked up and it is all ready to go.

I'm trying not to worry about things I can't control. :) Like my mom's and sis' flights. I have an awful feeling that I've forgotten something important but I can't think what it is.

3 comments:

  1. Some mood music from John Denver? :-)

    All my bags are packed
    Im ready to go
    Im standin here outside your door
    I hate to wake you up to say goodbye
    But the dawn is breakin
    Its early morn
    The taxis waitin
    Hes blowin his horn
    Already Im so lonesome
    I could die

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:54 AM

    Yeah, "The Dark Knight" was amazing. Good luck with everything else. Can't wait 'til you get to Cali! ~ C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:56 AM

    Congrats! Gonna miss you- no more reason to make short weekend trips to ithaca :(

    ReplyDelete