Thursday, February 25, 2010

I'm amused to see that one of my students at __LA has included me in her msg to family and friends regarding her email address change. Actually, it's very nice because I feel like a professional failure here in my new institution. Another one wrote me to tell me that he has just been accepted to a law school (although, frankly, I wrote the letter with trepidation--he is a very difficult character with not much compassion).

I thought I was over being homesick when I'm away from home but sigh, I guess I need to give this place more time to grow on me.

2 comments:

  1. Here me hoping that Z is going back to Cali!!

    Dude, don't worry about the lawyer letter... if that's his character, I think he will be very successful at his chosen profession ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here me= here's me

    ReplyDelete