Monday, March 01, 2010

I'm tired of being tired and that's all I'm going to say about it because I'm always complaining about the same things over and over again.

My lower back has been sore off and on for the last couple of weeks so I just made an appointment at the university's health center. I'm hoping to get a referral for a chiropractor in town who practices a similar method to the chiropractors I saw in Ith__ and L_. If not, I'd be happy with a physiotherapist. I haven't been exercising much and I blame the soreness on that. It's always hard to focus on work and this doesn't help.

On another note, I haven't been very good with my spiritual disciplines and I need to get back on track with that too.

3 comments:

  1. They could be connected...? Stress is a bitch! Hope you find a great doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stress over what?? over not getting work done?? actually, i think that is the problem. !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's rather disturbing that I now so many people who have back problems - both young and old.
    Hope your life gets less complicated soon ... yeah right :-)

    ReplyDelete