Monday, January 03, 2011

aftermath

When I'm tempted to grumble about having to be at work, I try to remind myself that I'm lucky to have a job. It's still tough though. It looks cloudy out this morning. I hope it doesn't rain. Will be having dinner tonight with a friend from grad school who is in town visiting family. Will be having lunch with a friend of a friend tomorrow. And then three childhood friends will be flying in later this week to visit. Unfortunately, I'll be packing and moving then so I'm afraid they're going to have to live with some of the chaos. I really hope they'll have a good time even then!

(Finishing the work I need to do this month will take a miracle so I hope God shows up.)

2 comments:

  1. moving again? why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:58 AM

    You're such a social butterfly! I can only leave the house twice a week. Anything over that (not counting going to work) and I get tired! ~Cat

    ReplyDelete