Tuesday, May 17, 2011

the next few weeks will be chaos

Been tired recently, mostly because I was grading all of last week. Just thinking about grading makes my head hurt. This week, I'm trying to do as much as possible to meet some deadlines and have fun too. Yes, I'm greedy. An old friend from Ithaca visited for a night because she was in town to renew her visa for Taiwan and we had fun. Having visitors does mean work, i.e. cleaning the apt a bit but I do enjoy having visitors.

Will watch Pirates 4 this Thursday (oh, Johnny Depp) and will be playing badminton three nights this week. I really hope I get my work done to meet my deadline next week!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:11 AM

    I think you need to find a way to outsmart the grading stuff... have the students grade themselves first and have them explain why they chose that grade (I was always honest about that when a teacher asked me to do that), or try to do more Scantron multiple-choice tests, things like that...
    CF

    ReplyDelete