Monday, December 19, 2011

disgusting

A contact posted an article about how US soldiers raped Iraqi women, and it included fairly graphic pictures. The story made me sick. I couldn't make up my mind about whether or not I should share the story because what if it plants horrifying ideas into other people's minds? Who knows what could trigger copycat actions? The friends who do read this blog would be more mature, I think, but still, please go to the article at your own risk.

If you read this article, then you may want to watch this video:


1 comment:

  1. video reminds me of a very old newspaper article by Art Buchwald ... "Love and the cabby"

    Read it back when I was in my twenties and it has been one of the most inspiring pieces that has shaped my life ...

    http://www2.honolulu.hawaii.edu/facdev/guidebk/teachtip/lovecab.htm

    ReplyDelete