Monday, April 29, 2013

Voted!

Very proud to have voted for the first time in my life! This is also the first time in my life when M'sia has allowed postal voting. The process went fairly smoothly in Hong Kong, but I heard from a friend that she waited about 6 hrs to cast her ballot in London! I can't imagine what voting in M'sia will be like. The lines will be super-long, and that may discourage some voters.

Will be playing a lot of badminton over the next two weeks as we finish up the last rounds of the competition. At this point, we are playing round-robin matches in women's doubles which is fun because we get to keep playing even when we lose. I hope that's the same format in mixed doubles too because my match nerves--or the lack thereof--are getting to me.

Work is busy busy busy but I am starting to relax a bit because I have one more lecture to prepare for the rest of the academic year. It'll be time to get going on other kinds of work, but at least I no longer have that on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment