Tuesday, January 21, 2014

dong dong dong dong dong

I hate the noise pollution coming from the construction site outside my office building. El Cheapo built a building that looks beautiful to people who don't use it but neglected to give us double glazing so that we can work in peace. I walk into my office only to want to walk out even with my new but practically useless noise-canceling headphones on. The headphones cancel out only steady sounds, not the incessant but unpredictable piling sounds. I used ear plugs all of last week but my ear canals became sensitive. The new subway station won't be finished for the next two or three years! What other surprises await us? Oh, the pain.....

By the by, I love finding new songs and artists through 8Tracks. Here's Tossing Copper with "Truth be Told":


No comments:

Post a Comment