Thursday, October 29, 2015

humanness

A badminton group is like the church: full of broken people. Over the last seven days, one guy yelled at me for something really minor on court (he was wrong), another was a jerk and smashed an easy shot into someone else's back, a third person took a joke too far and disregarded another guy's feelings, and one of my coach's student was rude and obstinate and my coach exploded at him on court. That's a lot of drama for a week, haha.

The club leaders know that I am really angry because That Guy has done it before to me, and other girls in the group refuse to play with him and I will now too. Of course, the other girls are more subtle about it, but subtlety is not my name. That Guy is so off my list and I am never playing with him again. I'm sure my club leaders won't be happy about that but that's how I feel about it.

My coach's student is really weird and I understand why my coach exploded because he's just had it with how that student doesn't listen (to anyone) and blames all his mistakes on everyone else but himself. The Jerk isn't really a jerk, and I told the guy he pissed off to let it go this once. Third Person really hurt someone's feelings, but I think they should be able to work it out eventually. Seriously though.....people should just be nice to everyone. I mean, this is supposed to be fun, right? And who said women are more sensitive? Sheeeeyt.



No comments:

Post a Comment