Monday, October 05, 2015

my crazy weekend

My previous GP once told me, "You can't be disciplined all the time. You need to do crazy things once in awhile.....or you'll become like the British!" It's a joke, of course, but the idea is that we can't always be completely disciplined or we'll become repressed. So, I had a crazy weekend.

It consisted of buying groceries, folding laundry, mopping the floor, and cooking on Saturday in the morning, then napping and TV in the afternoon, then badminton and dinner after badminton. Sunday was even crazier. I skipped church. Napped and watched TV until 5pm at which point I went out to Mongkok to buy new barefoot-style sandals--and bought a pair for mom too--then a too-expensive hotpot dinner with Elm and Ram. We talked until 12am, which meant I only got to go to bed at 2am.

Yeah, this is craziness to me.

But it was fun hanging out and talking for so long. I felt like I was in college again.

Now, I really need to get back on track. How can I be sleep deprived when I stored up so much sleep?


No comments:

Post a Comment