Thursday, August 08, 2019

Performance Review

I had my annual review today, and since they're changing the system, it should be the last one for the next three years. We all feel relieved because it feels like we've been reviewed to death especially in the last few years.

It was mostly checking off boxes, but I think I certainly wondered, "What's next?"

More of the same, if I'm lucky? The security is nice, for sure. But my heart's not in it. I wonder if I just need rest, or if I need a change of some kind. 

Ka said that the belief that "this is as good as it gets" is a form of spiritual blindness, and that God has more planned for us. I hope he's right because yes, while my life is pretty good right now, it's also not enough. It's a very strange feeling to have ....



No comments:

Post a Comment