Thursday, December 27, 2007

Away for the next four days

At this point, my life revolves around anxiety management. I'm convinced that I'm not ready this year, and I think it helps if I think of the next two days as preparation for next year.

Really struggling to remember that my life is not my own.

Will be back very late at night on Dec 30.

Went to Christmas Eve candlelight service, then to a couple of friends' house for dinner (R and J) because they wanted to keep their celebration "secular." Had Christmas lunch with the CICF'ers and it was very fun. Played Uno and found that if you play with the real rules (instead of made-up versions that resemble those of mahjong), Uno can actually be quite fun even if it does depend more on chance rather than strategy.

I'm looking forward to seeing J and K again.

No comments:

Post a Comment