Tuesday, January 01, 2008

back from C-go!

Really tired out because there were multiple long plane delays both going to and coming from C___go. Got back in this morning at 5:30am, and found that I had lost my house keys. Climbed in through a window.

Will post later with more stories. Lots of work still, and I need to move half of my stuff to my other apartment. I will continue to live in The House, but I've rented a 1-bedroom basement apt that I can return to sleep and take time away from The House because this new semester I will be sharing a room again. My roommate has a boyfriend (who has lived in the house and just graduated) so they'll be happy that I will be out at night.

People wonder why I don't just leave The House completely, and I wonder the same thing myself. I might move out completely in March, but until the snow is gone, it's nice to have a place close to campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment