Wednesday, March 11, 2009

feeling better

I slept last night without the help of cold meds--good to break this addiction before it becomes too entrenched. :)

And I just noticed that 21 students have already signed up for my class next quarter, and the class is limited to 20 spots only. Previously, I was worried that I would have perhaps two students as I have been assigned to teach on Friday afternoon in the Spring Quarter. That is traditionally the slot of death because no one wants to be on campus at that time. Three of my students from this quarter have signed up for my spring class and that's a compliment of sorts! It's surprising to me because one of my current students from the same class has complained that I'm a hard grader.

I absolutely need to write the paper that I'm supposed to present at a conference in London soon. The topic is interesting but I'm so early in my research stage that I can't help but feel a little nervous too. Much to do! Much to do!

Oh, and I may be coming closer to a decision that I have to make but what's exciting about that is the fact that I may actually be pleased with my decision.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have good news isn't it? The more the better especially since it is a bit overdue :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :):) well, "good" news is relative . . . . but i am very happy to think that i will be at peace when i actually make that decision. nothing is settled yet but i can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

    thanks for praying!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete