Thursday, April 09, 2009

on the run

Actually, I've been resting in my aunt's house outside of London for the past couple of days now, and I'm really enjoying this less stressful week. I do have to teach via teleconferencing in a couple of days but otherwise, life is pretty easy.

It's been a fantastic trip except for my few days in Boston when I was horribly sick with a cold and had to miss my own presentation at the conference. Everything has gone well since then and I've had a wonderful time visiting with family and friends. But I can't wait to get back to my own life and my own apt. Will be flying back on April 14. May write more then.

2 comments:

  1. get well soon.

    And teleconferencing? wow. high tech. Can you see if your students are sleeping? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the cold is over--had my small group praying. :)

    heh heh, i'm planning to randomly call on students who don't speak up. :)

    ReplyDelete