Thursday, March 11, 2010

boring

Still not much to report! Sleep, TV, and then furious prep work for lectures. I need to incorporate caffeine into my diet. Seriously. Might go to Shenzhen next weekend for a massage (not the sketchy kind) and a visit to a tailor. Someone offered to take me along when she goes there with her friends and I kinda do want to take up the offer. Except they are all a bit older than I am. Probably in their 40s if not 50s. :):) N's an award-winning documentary maker and she's going with her friend who runs one of the biggest family foundations in HK.

Yipes.

4 comments:

  1. When I visit Malaysia later this year, I think I will go for my first real massage. A few people told me that there is a blind Malay guy near my place that is superb.

    I hear it is very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you must give me his contact if he's good! actually, i prefer women masseuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will only know when I got to MAlaysia and ask my friend Hilmy who recommends this guy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a friend (Ray) living there if you need a resource while you're there. My old roomie also used to live there, but she lives here now.

    ReplyDelete