Thursday, October 21, 2010

lesson #284945

I learned that when you have an injury, you sometimes feel like it will never heal, that the pain will never go away, and that you will never be able to do what you love again. Luckily, the shoulder sprain isn't too serious so I am feeling better and it is a very good feeling to have. I love being able to move more or less normally again!

My shoulder is still weak so I'm exercising with caution, and will only use very light weights so far. After a couple of days of exercise, some soreness is returning and that's making me a bit anxious. Hopefully my physiotherapist will have good news for me when I see her next week. I hope what I'm experiencing is a normal part of the healing process and not a sign that I've developed a chronic injury.

I promise to no longer be lazy about stretching my upper body!!

ps - the number of this post was random. this saves me from actually having to keep track of a series!

1 comment:

  1. But I do like the title! Hahaha. It rings true that in life we have so many lessons to learn! :-)

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete