Monday, March 07, 2011

hello march!

For awhile, I thought I was getting bored with badminton. (Shocking.) Okay fine, there are moments when I am less interested in the game now. But it could be because I'm not as fast anymore. Not going to the gym during the week and a less than healthy diet can do that to you. Am resolved to get back on the treadmill twice a week! And am also resolved to eat more vegetables and less meat.

(Maybe all this will help me focus better too. Although I am almost all convinced that I am a hopeless procrastinator and won't get around to working hard until the deadline looms.)

Two recommended books because they have given me a lot to think about: The Contemplative Pastor and Taking Your Soul to Work.

Unfortunately, while these books have given me a lot to think about, the work of the soul still belongs to the Spirit. That is to say, my prayers are as desperate as ever: "Oh God, help me because I cannot help myself!"

No comments:

Post a Comment