Friday, March 25, 2011

TGIF

I can't keep my eyes open. Chose a playlist on youtube and have that playing to keep me awake. I don't usually have music on when I'm trying to work but I feel so sleepy! I have to deliver this lecture in a few hrs so I should get cracking!! Yesterday's class went well but I usually have more trouble writing and delivering my lectures for my class on Friday. I'd really like to do well this week but all I can think of is going back to bed....

I can't remember if I posted about this before, but I got a new mattress a couple of months ago and I have really come to love it. The mattress is really firm. It would be more accurate to describe it as rock solid because when I first got it, I thought I was sleeping on a slab of rock except that my hips don't get sore and it felt very strange. But after a few months, I can't imagine sleeping on another mattress anymore. It's firm but it doesn't cause any soreness! So, yes, I love my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment