Tuesday, October 11, 2011

so far to go

A few things I think I need to work on in this season of life:

1. Learn to speak out of conviction in humility, kindness, peace, patience, gentleness, and kindness.
2. Learn to be patient as others walk with God. If I can only grow as fast as grace allows, others do too!
3. Learn to wait on the Lord as he continues to speak to me about how to use my gifts, and where to use them. The answer may not come for awhile, and in the meantime, I am to be faithful in the context within which I've been placed.

And no, I'm not being hard on myself. I'm actually quite calm and peaceful about my life right now.

Soli deo gloria.

4 comments:

  1. nice to know you are calm and being patient :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, that was yesterday....;)

    i still go up and down but i think the downs are not as intense now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha Good one. Definitely not Jesus and the same yesterday and today and ... forever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) today is a bit better. :) i think i also have to learn to be patient with my own emotional life but it really isn't easy.

    ReplyDelete