Monday, June 04, 2012

breaking news

Before my knee injury, I never would have imagined quitting badminton. When I started my treatment, not being able to play was depressing and I did not know what to do with myself. Now, I am even thinking of quitting altogether. Why put my body through that kind of pain again? Why go through the slow rehabilitation when I don't even know how well I can eventually play? To what end?

Yes, I can't believe these thoughts are even running through my head.

----

Update


But I'm going to try again anyway. Badminton this Sunday evening.

1 comment:

  1. Sad reality of getting older ...
    I recently discussed quitting mission trips to Cambodia :-(
    too many joint pains - from neck to knees, thighs and back ...

    perhaps a less physically demanding sport is a better option?

    ReplyDelete