Friday, April 11, 2008

going out of town

Meetings with students scheduled for tomorrow morning, then leaving at about 2pm to go to CT--the conference on Faith and Work (see a couple of posts below). It's been a tiring week. Got quite a bit done, but still a lot more to do on the chapter that is due on April 15. I'm so tired. And I haven't done my taxes yet! UGH.

A part of me does not want to be at the conference because sometimes I feel like all I need to do is sleep and sleep and sleep. But I know it helps to leave Ithaca for short periods.

2 comments:

  1. You forgot about "eat, eat eat!" :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kind of . . . food was okay. a lot of junk food, which is great for undergrads.

    a ton of undergrads at the conference, i didn't meet even one other grad student. was really tired while i was there. completely knocked out for sat night, which is great.

    lots of different thoughts going around in my head, but no resolutions.

    ReplyDelete