Monday, April 21, 2008

oh dear . . . sigh

There has been a patch of possibly moldy ceiling in our bathroom, and my roommate thought she got it fixed last fall. But some friends who took a look at it last Thursday think that we might have black mold. Black mold is supposed to be very dangerous and can cause a lot of lung diseases, so my roommate and I moved out on Friday night--thankfully a friend from church has a room with two beds available. My roommate also had to go home on Saturday and won't be back until Wed.

On Monday, I'll call a company that deals with mold and make an appointment. I really pray they will be able to come very soon and that it won't be too difficult to deal with. Sigh. Thank God I have a safe and quiet place to stay at in the meantime, but it's still different from living in your own place.

No comments:

Post a Comment