Wednesday, April 02, 2008

blah

I did turn in a draft of Ch 1 last week. Trying to read for Ch 3 right now, but I feel pretty direction-less at this point. I did decide to go to the Ivy League Congress on Faith and Action in April because after I turned in Ch 1 I felt completely brain dead. Maybe the conference will help me work through larger questions of where I want my life to go.

One of my paternal uncles emailed me today, saying my dad doesn't really want to be treated for his kidney problems, and my dad doesn't want us to know about it. My uncle also wanted me and my sister to help pay for treatment. I won't go into this too deeply, except to say that I'm dealing with anxiety, fear, and anger.

1 comment:

  1. hey the next time there's a similar conference, can you let me know? thx

    ReplyDelete