Wednesday, July 28, 2010

doldrums

I think my body is fighting another vicious virus. No fair, I was sick for two weeks back in April!!!! So far, I'm not congested and if I have a temperature, it's very slight but my whole body is weak and aches all over. Hopefully, rest, fluids, and vitamins will help stave it off but I'm running low on food and it's been raining hard over here. I hope it stops raining before I have to drag myself out to get more food. During times like this, being single sucks.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear ... will pray for you

    I too am fighting being sick - bit of phlegem in the morning and an ear ache (hurts esp when I chew) - not good signs but other than that I feel ok. Wife has a cough and fever - and sprained her ankle (not too serious though which is good)

    Being half sick is clearly not fun! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. The last time I got sick, my (now ex) boyfriend took care of me. It was really nice and I realized how much I was missing out on by living the single life. But yeah, I'm single now and hoping I don't get sick again, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete