Saturday, July 24, 2010

giants of faith

During home church meeting last night, I suggested we describe one person we respect or admire as part of our ice-breaker. I thought it would be an easy ice-breaker because I can go on for hours just talking about the different people who have made a difference in my life. To my surprise, almost everyone had to think long and hard before they could come up with one person.

I guess I should be very, very grateful that I've met so many wonderful and amazing people, both in and outside of the faith.

3 comments:

  1. I am grateful that I can name half a dozen and talk about them at a moment's notice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i thought it was very very weird that almost all of them had trouble with that question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, that's funny. They'd probably prefer to just talk about themselves.

    ReplyDelete