Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

I no longer celebrate the holiday and I don't really miss it that much, although I do miss volunteering in LA! My church there is part of a multi-church Thanksgiving event for those in need and I volunteered the two Thanksgivings I was there. It was really fun even if I did not enjoy washing the feet of the homeless. I really have a lot of trouble with odors and I've taken to wearing perfume here because not everyone in HK wears deodorant and if I happen to sit next to them, I can at least try to mitigate the effects by subtly pushing my nose into my clothes.

Anyway, I started this post because of this article on the effects of being thankful. God knew what he was doing when he told us to give thanks in all things!

Oh, and ps, I woke up this morning from a nightmare about my job situation. Well, I'm not responsible for my unconscious!

No comments:

Post a Comment