Tuesday, November 29, 2011

night hike


I vaguely remember having gone on a walk in the US when we were in the desert but it wasn't a very long walk. Last Saturday's night hike with some friends from church was the second night hike I've done here in HK and I love night hikes! The view is so much better at night, and I really like walking around in the dark even if it never gets truly dark in HK!! Maybe the trails on the islands or in Sai Kung would be darker. We were hiking on the main island. I don't get to to go on night hikes very often because hiking at night is more dangerous if you don't know the trail, and apparently, a few years ago, hikers were robbed on trails by illegal immigrants. There's less of a problem now but it is still safer to go in a group led by someone who knows what he is doing.

When we get to heaven, I'm going to go on a ton of night hikes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment