Monday, March 20, 2017

Mentor K

So thankful for the many amazing people God has brought into my life during this journey. Can I ask that this continues and never ends?

"You've never done this before, so you can't assume that you know how to do it."


My whole body relaxed when I heard her say this. She's right. How do I know when all I've seen is the finished product and nothing of what goes on behind the scenes?

Our Father who is the God of time, please be with me and teach me what it means to work knowing that You are holding me close. I'm not holding You close to me; You are.

Jeremiah 33:2-3

"This is what the Lord says, he who made the earth, the Lord who formed it and established it--the Lord is his name: 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'"

The Lord is faithful and keeps His promises.


No comments:

Post a Comment