Thursday, June 21, 2018

Work and Rest

I think it's time to get serious about understanding why I don't necessarily have the best relationship to work.

But of course, it also means waiting for God to answer when He wants to! Waiting on God has become increasingly easier, maybe because I have more and more experiences with prayer--those that have been answered and those that haven't been! And in both cases, God is good.

By the by, the weather here is kinda weird. The fluctuations between hot and cold are wider and more frequent than I'm used to, so it throws me off. The administrator of the program says that in German, they call it "the cold of the sheep" because sheep are sheared of their wool in the summer, and when the temperatures dip in June and July, the sheep shiver too.

Very cute.



No comments:

Post a Comment