Friday, January 20, 2006

cicf in ny . . . and nj

Jennifer and I met up with Mike and Onimisi at their apts in New York City and New Jersey, and we can both attest that their mothers and sisters have done a fabulous job of training these men.:):)

Sorry, girls, Mike's already taken, but Onimisi's still available, I think!!!!!

Jennifer picked out a dress for me while we were speed-shopping, and when Onimisi saw it, he went: "BWAW, HAW, HAW, HAW, HAW, HAW, HAW . . . "

But that's okay, because he then added: "I'm sorry, I think Sze Wei's a little too conservative for that."

Since my own response was a look of horror, his laughter was was welcomed. I'm afraid all attempts to turn me into someone fashionable or trendy, or anything less than unimaginative and boring, is a very lost cause. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment