Friday, January 20, 2006

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I got in 7am, January 18, and am horribly tired and jet-lagged. I'm not on the US sleep cycle, but neither am I on Malaysia's sleep cycle. And I can hardly tell what day it is. It also doesn't help that the time on my computer is still set to Ithacan time.:)

The last 2-3 weeks at Cornell were really fun because I was mostly playing and seeing people. Why can't it be that way more often at Cornell?? But I guess it'd be harder leaving Cornell then.:) I actually found myself having mixed-emotions about leaving the place--that took me a bit by surprise.

More posts/pictures on my weekend in NY coming up. Had a ton of fun seeing old college friends, some of whom I hadn't seen in years.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:35 AM

    Great to hear from you!
    Sleep weel and get used to the new time!

    ReplyDelete