Sunday, January 22, 2006

Whan in April the shoures soote (sp??)

During my weekend in NYC, I also managed to meet up with Ms. Milstein, who claimed we hadn't met up in years. I did miss her wedding about a year and a half ago, but that was only because it was at about the same time as Kiat's wedding in Kuala Lumpur and they didn't have port keys or magic buses then.

Sara said I've mellowed! I couldn't tell how serious she was though. I think she thinks I'm still pretty hyper.:):)

Sara and I took Chaucer together in college, and we had to recite the first 15 (or was it 18??) lines of the Canterbury Tales in order to pass the class (can you imagine?!!), so we did our recitation together. I think we got through it without giggling. Maybe.:)

I can only remember the first three lines now, and only on my good days.

No comments:

Post a Comment