Friday, August 18, 2006

and hello!

Waiting for the secretary of my dept to open up the office, so decided to waste some time.:)

Got in this morning at about 2am, and slept only a couple of hours before getting up and trying to arrange my stuff. Being back here feels really strange. It's as if all that time back home never happened at all, and I just jumped through time and appeared in the future. You can't escape Cornell.

Had a pretty good time in Stockholm, but haven't figured out how I'm going to download and save pictures from my memory card now that I don't have my laptop with me. I had a safe trip, although I do have a few funny stories . . . but I can't seem to remember them now . . . maybe it's the jet lag.

Oh yes, on the journey from KL-Stockholm, I got bumped up into business class!!!!!!! That was very, very exciting because the chairs turned into flat beds!! I actually slept a little and did not spend time wishing I was dead.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Z!

    What's the film conference about? Sounds fun.

    Cheers,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:44 PM

    great to have caught-up with u a bit when u were back. have fun, :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:46 PM

    time flies eh, old friend/lady.

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete