Monday, August 14, 2006

bye bye

I'm off in a few hrs! Have to send off some comments on a friend's dissertation (long-promised, but been procrastinating, what else) and I have to finish packing!! Not supposed to sleep the entire night so I can sleep on the plane. When I get to Stockholm it'll be afternoon, so I want to be up and about and not crashing in my hotel room.

The latest restrictions on luggage and carry-on's have made me decide to leave my laptop in Malaysia (complicated story) since I'll be away for 3.5 months before coming back for a film conference and for Christmas hols.

I will miss my laptop!! Will have to haunt the campus computer dorms since I'm supposed to write A LOT this semester. Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. MAJOR bummer, Z! No computer sucks! I feel you! Mine is diseased right now, so I use the public library or come in early to work!

    Did you stay with anyone in Stockholme? I used to know two people there and I absolutely loved it. The people were awesome and it was actually my favorite place in Europe. Et tu?

    ReplyDelete