Monday, May 14, 2007

Pictures from Deep Springs, CA


I guess it's only been a few days since we got back from D__p Springs College in California, but it already seems like weeks!! We got to Ithaca at about 2am this past Friday, I think. Before getting to the college (which is on a ranch), we drove through Death Valley National Park which was fun. More pictures on my facebook album.

While I was at D__p Springs, I got some exercise from walking around and mowing the lawn (communal labor is a part of their lifestyle) but it still wasn't that much exercise. Yesterday, MIT came up to play against our team for the intercollegiate league championship (we won), and today, I'm very sore especially my calves. I've never felt sore there before, so I suspect it has to do with the long car and plane rides we took to and from Deep Springs.

Need to get back to work, aaahhhhhh!!! One more week in T-house, then I move out and stay with some friends for a week before I can move into my summer sublet. I don't like having to be so transient for so long but well, at least I have a roof over my head!

4 comments:

  1. Good times! Sounds like you have a very "work hard, play hard" type of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha . . . hopefully i'll get to work hard these next 3 weeks before i head off to maine for reunion!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:48 PM

    what league championship was that?

    btw, you've been tagged, :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was the northeast inter-collegiate badminton league. :):)

    hmmm . . . okay. i'm new to this tagging business, but i'll try it out . . . :) 6 weird things . . . that should be easy!!!!

    ReplyDelete