Thursday, May 03, 2007

tired and traveling again

I'm really tired out by all the T-house drama. In the past, we'd joked around the dinner table about turning T-house into a "Big Brother" show. Let's just say it really wouldn't be such a bad idea. Except that I think if people knew they were being watched, they'd ham it up even more. Their egos are already too big for the house as it is.

Leaving on Sat evening for our trip to D__p Springs, a two-year community college that's apparently pretty famous for being experimental. It's our brother dorm, also funded by the same organization that funds T-house. The college is located on a cattle ranch and alfalfa farm, and it's 4 hours from Las Vegas (where we'll be spending a night) and in a desert area (I LOVE DESERTS!!!!!)

The association's paying for 5 of us from T-house to go so hopefully it'll be fun and restful . . .
I may be able to milk cows if I want to. Wow. Last week, I was wishing that I hadn't signed up for the trip because I'm just so exhausted, but now I'm starting to get really excited about the trip!!!!!!!!