Monday, March 24, 2008

blogs

I really like reading my friends' blogs, so I hope everyone keeps writing, even if it's about mundane news! Reading people's blog remind me of the many different ways in which life can be lived, and it gives me a bit of a break from my own, in some ways!

I've been spending a lot of time working in my office because I have a view of the lake. My computer is set up so that I am always facing the window, so no matter how messy my section of the shared office space is, I can more or less ignore it because all I see is the view outside the window! I'm currently trying to finish a draft of Chap 1, and after I turn that in, I'll take pictures of my desk. I hope to turn it in sometime this upcoming week. Oh, I also need to do my taxes. UGH!

There are four people in my office, and usually only Tom and I are in here on a regular basis. There's also a couch, which is nice because I get tired of sitting at the desk all the time. The office is also warmer than my apt!

No comments:

Post a Comment