Tuesday, December 15, 2009

mixed bag

Well, the friend who was originally going to buy my car said the bank offered him a loan with better rates, so now we are going through with the deal after all. Even if that didn't happen, friend C knew someone who was very interested. I am very thankful and glad that it's all working out.

Worked in the morning on Saturday and then went to the Messiah Sing-a-long at Disney Hall this weekend and that was fantastic but my body collapsed again on Sunday. Spent it watching TV on the couch. Long week ahead. Hope to be productive. Then flying to PA for a conference, then back for two days before taking off. Oh my, oh my, oh my.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it's all working out (knock on wood).

    Ooooh.... I've been wanting to go to Disney Hall... I hear it's beautiful inside!

    ReplyDelete