Wednesday, December 09, 2009

sick again


I thought my cold this time was rather mild but after four days, my cough wasn't getting better and the over-the-counter cough suppressant wasn't helping, so I decided to go to a Chinese doctor. I'd been before and while the herbal meds worked great, it was also EXPENSIVE because it's not covered by insurance. So I was planning on not going back but then I woke up this morning and still felt bad and decided to bite the bullet and pay through the nose for bad-tasting herbs that nevertheless are really effective. Here are the herbs that I had to boil.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes!!! THat's A LOT of herbs to take, especially if they're not that tasty. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, feeling better now. it was a huge pot but it boiled down to four doses over four days.

    ReplyDelete