Friday, November 03, 2006

It's Not Me, REALLY!!!!

I understand how some folks can misinterpret my blog entries and think that my dilemma has to do with me and a guy, namely, K-gan, whose picture I deleted from an earlier entry. But really, I took down that picture because I didn't like how I looked in it!!! K-gan and I are still good friends, and we're NOT dating and we will NOT date in the future, EVER! I will have no problems if the question ever comes up, but I don't think the question will come up! We're just friends, and in fact, there are other people in our little circle of friends . . . Morgan and H-nok, especially.

I must say that I need more friends outside of T-ride though. Need some breathing room. :):)

Update on that worrying situation:

It has been resolved! Again, I was not one of the two people involved in that situation, I was merely a witness. What I was most worried about in that situation was that I would be put into the position of judge, and I do not want to be in that position.

I have no problems speaking my mind about how I want to live my life; I do wish I speak with more grace about it, but I have no problems there.

What I struggle with is telling other people how they should live their lives. I don't want to do that! I'm not sure I'm supposed to be doing that! I wouldn't mind if people gave me feedback on how to deal with that part.

The final thing I will say about that unnameable situation is that Person X walked away from the kind of relationship Person Y proposed, and I am very relieved. I'll be honest here and say I have very different views from Person Y, and I have a soft spot for Person X who is wonderfully sensitive, smart, gentle, and mature . . . but who is also very young, and can sometimes be very vulnerable. I'm glad Person X finally decided one way or the other.

And I'm also glad that Person Y isn't asking me what I think about it!!

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like your wish was granted! (your request in your previous entry)... glad the drama died down... for now! I'm sure more sh*t will be hitting the fan shortly... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:08 PM

    The joy you get from ANSWERED prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amen, amen . . .

    no, hopefully no more shit hitting the fan . . . :):)

    but then again, we do have our second round of admissions decisions to make next weekend!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, oops, latest update: Person Y just broke up with girl/boyfriend and may or may not be hooking up with Person X. I don't know and I won't care anymore. I'm glad Person Y was up front with his/her boy/girlfriend though.

    ReplyDelete