Monday, November 27, 2006

Jenga!





The day after Thanksgiving, I went out for lunch with the gang of Malaysian grad students here (in 2 weeks or so, it will only be and Cheong left at Cornell) and what was supposed to be "lunch" turned into "coffee after lunch" and "games after coffee" and we didn't leave until we had thoroughly stressed ourselves out with our "games."

Surprisingly, I didn't lose! I basically stopped breathing every time it was my turn to move a block.

Have done so little work this break . . . :(

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Jenga's addictive! So not breathing's the big secret, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:02 AM

    hmmm, interesting pix of me! is this pay back time for putting your too stressed out pix on my blog? :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:04 AM

    break = no work lah. u deserve it anyway.....

    ReplyDelete